- 4x 6 oz. (170g) salmon filets
- 2 tsp. olive oil - salt & pepper -2 tbsp. butter -2 tbsp. honey
Mango salsa: -1 mango, diced -1 red bell pepper, diced 1⁄2 red onion, diced handful of cilantro,
finely chopped -juice of 1 lime -1⁄4 tsp. salt, or to taste
1. Make the mango salsa by combining all the ingredients together in a bowl, then mix well and set aside.
2. Rub salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Melt the butter in a large non-stick skillet over a medium heat, then stir in honey.
4. Place the salmon filets in the skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes. Flip the salmon over and cook a further 8 minutes until the salmon is caramelized on the outside, and cooked through.
5. Top the salmon filets with the mango salsa and serve immediately.
This is one of many monthly recipes each of our clients gets for free as part of our Sophrosyne Health coaching program. for more information click here.